Thursday 12 January 2012

Royal Wedding Album

Well I can hardly believe we are already close to half way through January! I had a nice break over the new year holidays and now getting back into the swing of things again this week. On the photographic front I’m busy with portrait session and also a little commercial work. On the design side of things it’s predominantly wedding albums and venue showround books.January is also a busy month for meeting future bride and grooms who are looking to book their wedding photographer. I’ve had a few more enquiries this January than usual mainly generated from the magazine articles I had published towards the end of last month and the beginning of this year and so I am looking forward to an even busier year than 2011 was! As an Edinburgh wedding photographer around 60% of my weddings are in and around Edinburgh and the remainder covering the rest of Scotland and north of England.For all bookings taken in January I am running a special Royal Wedding album offer. You may recall back in June of 2011 in my Royal Wedding blog article I let you in a little secret regarding the wedding album that Prince William and Kate Middleton had chosen for their wedding photographs. Well the news was confirmed just a few weeks ago and the Royal couple have taken delivery of their new Bellissimo wedding album. The Bellissimo is the undisputed market leader having recently been voted Wedding Album of the Year and winner of numerous awards in the wedding and photographic arena. I have always believed that high quality photography deserves to be showcased at its very best and so in the range of albums that I offer my clients the Bellissimo is my flagship. My normal price for a Bellissimo is already one of the most competitive, but this month I am offering couples a 40 page, 100 photographs Bellissimo album for the amazing price of just £495! It is so far proving to be one of the most popular offers I’ve ever ran! For more details click my Royal Wedding album offer link.The pictures in this weeks blog are some of the photos and spreads from the wedding books and brochures I have just finished working on. The opening shot is from a Harburn House wedding last summer and is one of a selection used in their new wedding brochure. The next two pictures are double page spreads from the new Melville Castle Weddings showround book. The line running down the middle indicates the page crease by the way, just in case you thought there may have been a mark on my camera lens, lol. Likewise the next is a double page spread from the Beautiful Weddings at Norton House Hotel book. Last shot up is from a commercial shoot I did at the highly fashionable Point Hotel, another of my favourite Edinburgh wedding venues.Finally for this week I will be at my first wedding fayre of the year at Malmaison Hotel in Leith on Sunday afternoon. If you haven’t yet got your photographer booked and/or if you’d like to see the just why the Wedding Album of the Year is so impressive come along and see me. The above Royal Wedding album offer will apply and if you bring me along a medium coffee (white, two sugars please) from the nearby Ocean Terminal’s Costa Coffee I’ll give you a further £50 discount (terms & conditions - it must still be warm!!!) Now there’s a good deal! ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment