Thursday 6 December 2012

Latest work on Facebook

This has been one of the busiest years ever for me and it has been very hard trying to keep up with regular blogging...as you can see in the huge gaps between posts. I do not intend to abandon my blog but as I'm a working photographer I hope you will understand why the blog gets religate into second place. However, you can see and keep up with my most recent work and photographs by following my facebook page:
Philip Hawkins Photography Facebook

It's quicker and more convenient for me to post snippets from recent weddings and photo-shoots than it is to for me to blog them up. I am giving thought to perhaps giving a new direction to the blog in the new year so please keep an eye out. In the meantime I leave you with a promo photograph of Natalie and Billy and Melville Castle :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment