Tuesday 18 September 2012

Melville Castle Weddings

I had a great time on Saturday photographing the first 2012 wedding at Melville Castle. I’ve been in and out of Melville Castle over the last few months meeting with the owners and new manager and helping them out with photographs for all their new marketing. So, it’s all been very exciting! I’ve photographed many weddings here over the years and so it was nice to be back with a bride and groom on Saturday. If you’d like to see some of the photos you can find a sneak peek on my face book page, here is the link: Marianne and David’s wedding at Melville Castle.
This week is super busy with weddings as I have Denise and David at The Caves on Friday, Emma and Neil at Edinburgh’s Capital Hotel on Saturday and then the first Melville Castle wedding fair of 2012 on Sunday. So as you can imagine I am a very happy Edinburgh wedding photographer!
I know from my emails that many of you are planning to come to the wedding fair on Sunday so I look forward to seeing you, especially those of you who are friends and relations of couples whose weddings I’ve photographed in the past! It’s always a real pleasure to photograph these weddings. As you may have read in my previous blogs because the majority of my bookings come from referrals and recommendations I am cutting right back on exhibiting at wedding fairs and so will only be doing ones that will have hand picked exhibitors by invitation only. Personally I believe this is more beneficial not only for me as a wedding photographer in Edinburgh but also for brides and grooms visiting wedding fairs as well as there is at least some kind of vetting of the wedding companies. Melville Castle have recently put together their recommended supplier list and so all these companies you can find and chat with on Sunday.
I will have on my own stand sample Bellissimo albums, the album of choice for Prince William and Kate Middleton, and the holder of Wedding Album of the Year so you’ll be able to see what all the fuss is about and if you agree that it is the best wedding album you’ve ever seen. I’ll also have some new Designer Storybooks and I’ll be running a special Melville Castle Wedding Show offer. I’m through in the Arniston Room adjacent to the bar, now there’s a coincidence ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment